Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a pro at crastinating.

My job interview went AWESOME. I will know about the job sometime next week. As long as my references aren't lying I'm in.

Still no pictures of my hair, I packed the camera already. By the time anyone sees it, it will be faded and not nearly as great I'm sure.

I only have my clothes and my toys to pack and I will be done. Done done done. Except of course for all of the garbage that has to be thrown out. There's a lot of it.

I have five hours until I go to Aaron's, tomorrow I move. It still seems like there's lots to be done. I probably shouldn't go out... but I wants to see him.

The current apartment still looks like there's tons of stuff to do, I don't understand it.

*sigh* I should get to it.

EDIT: I have started. AND I just found my studded collar from high school. Weird.

No comments: