Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Completely early resolutions for next year (starting this year).

Re-posted from a note on Facebook, but have decided that it's an excellent way to start this blog...

(in no particular order)

- Get my drivers license, so that I may bring Aaron back home to Sudbury to see his mom whenever he'd like to go (and not have to take that horrible bus ride). Also, to carry myself to Brampton and provide a chauffeur system for my sister and her two kids. Not to mention allowing me to get out and finally see this wonderful country of mine.

- Get new glasses, so that I can see properly. Also, these ones are cracked and the lenses are about ready to fall out. I've had them since grade ten, and I know it will be weird wearing a different pair after all this time, but I think it's important to my eye sight.

- Go back to school. University, or college. I miss learning things so terribly. And though I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, I wouldn't mind taking courses that I will probably never use in the business world (like Philosophy and Astronomy).

- Force myself to sit down and actually write something. Not even necessarily a complete book. Just anything. Writing is another thing I miss terribly, and it's an easily fixed thing.

I reserve the right to add things as they pop into my head.

No comments: