Sunday, October 19, 2008

Excitement!

Aaron has agreed to move in with me. Wait, that sounds like I was forcing him. Okay, Aaron has decided that we should be living together. Does that sound better? Yes.

I am beyond excited. I'm so excited that I want to pick out furniture and colour schemes. I have been thinking about nothing else except all of the weird domesticated things I would like to do in our apartment. Simple things like... I want to make him dinner, or, I want to buy the newspaper on Saturday's and do the crossword at the kitchen table. This is absolutely nothing like me, and I love it!

Just a few hitches, of course, like always. But hopefully nothing too big. I want to be living with him in January, February at the latest... of course, I have a roommate currently and I don't know how he'll react to this -- but! this is what's best for me, Aaron, my cat, and also this wonderful relationship I'm in.

Oh, I need to calm down... it's still months away. I certainly have to start saving up money for first and last again.

Otherwise, things have been good. Spent some time with my brother and his wife/kids on Friday. Had a fantastic lunch with my mom on Friday afternoon at Mahari (or something that sounds like that) downtown -- I had chicken curry). Saturday I spent with Aaron. We went to see Repo! at the Bloor... it was way too busy. I didn't get in, but I got a VIP pass from one of my bosses and that got Aaron in at least. And then we went for a walk downtown and it was an absolutely perfect night. 10/10.

And now, now I need sleep. For, I have to wake up early to catch Neil and talk to him since the morning is the only time when we'll both see each other.

Good night, and all that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go ahead and guess that Neil was all mellow and nonchalant about it. Just... please don't fuck him over (or allow him to do it to himself). You know how he is. I've already forbidden him to try to do something stupid like keep a 2 bedroom by himself or rent a studio for a couple months.

I had my doctor's appointment today (seems I don't have any diseases that Canadians don't posess natural immunities against, like the common cold), and he placed the paperwork clearing sometime around February...

So, whatever that counts for...